This paradise of more than 17500 islands will make you spend the best days of your life. Here are 15 places to visit in Indonesia.
1. BOROBUDUR: ancient Buddhist temple, on the island of Java, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
2. PRAMBANAN: an impressive temple in honor of the gods Brahma, Shiva, and Vishnu.
3. DIENG MESETA: you will see boilers at 2000 feet high; you will have unforgettable views of Java and fresh air.
4. KOMODO ISLAND: you will find the huge Komodo dragon, with 70 kilograms and 3 meters long and you can go hiking.
5. MANUA TUA ISLAND: you will visit Christian temples from the Dutch period and fabulous shopping centers.
6. TANAH LOT: spectacular temple located in Bali, is under reconstruction and is very touristy.
7. FOREST OF MONKEY OF UBUD: very sacred place, special to see the monkeys long tail.
8. BALI SAFARI AND MARINE PARK: to enjoy 40 hectares with more than 80 species of animals and to stay with all the luxury it deserves.
9. KAWAH PUTIH: contemplate a lake of sulfur with a spectacular white color. It is located two hours from Bandung.
10. ANCOL DREAMLAND: wonderful tourist center of Southeast Asia. Enjoy museums, golf courses and the old town of Jakarta.
11. ISTIQLAL MOSQUE: Located in Jakarta, it can receive 120,000 people and is the largest in Southeast Asia.
12. MUSEUM OF HISTORY OF JAKARTA: have 37 rooms with more than 23,000 collections inspired by the Dutch colonies.
13. KRAKATOA: this volcano, known to be the most explosive, is now one of the best places to visit in indonesia.
14. MONASTERS: The obelisk of 132 meters with 35 kilograms of gold in the top. It has a collection of images that evoke the history of the country.
15. RAJA AMPAT: 75% of the variety of coral on the planet resides in this area, special for diving enthusiasts.
When you look for unforgettable and adventurous places to go on vacation, visit http://www.whattodoinindonesia.com/. Surely there you will find the best places to visit in Indonesia.