Three people namely, Bobby Murphy, Evan Spiegel and Reggie Brown created the snapchat app in the year 2011. The app is basically designed to share images and other multimedia options. The special and most important feature of snapchat apps like pirater snapchat is that the messages and images are present for viewing for a limited period of time after which they cannot be accessed.
Stages of development of snapchat applications like pirater snap
• Initially the app was designed to share photographs on a personal front, the features of sharing short videos and video calling were added later on.
• As per records, May, 2012 showed that users were sharing as much as twenty five photographs every second and in November, 2012 shared above a billion images with around twenty million images every day.
• In the year 2013, a new feature that allows users to compile different photographs to create a story of an order preferred by the user was added. This helps the users to share the complete story line with their friends.
• In the year 2015, the app came up with an aspect called “Discover”. This helps the users to get access to short contents from important publishers that are supported by advertisements of a specific area.
• In 2017, the app has launched another feature called “Our Story”. This permits users to share images any time.
• The app has also developed features that allow users to save photos and stories to an area that has private storage aspect.
• Aspects like “Geo-stickers” and “World-stickers” that allow usage of different types of stickers on images or adding real photographs to background sceneries.
Thus to sum up, apps like pirater snap have seen a lot of development over a short period of just six years and this has made it very popular especially among youngsters.